The new Boeing 777 ACE exchange program
An ACE solution to an old problem
Non-interchangeable part numbers 488550-09-01 through 488550-10-01 are now obsolete. This issue can easily be solved by exchanging to 488550-10-02 which resolves fleet interchangeability.
What does this solve?
Over the last 20+ years, the B777 actuator control electronics have experienced component piece part obsolescence and functionality changes through software configuration revisions. This now means:
- 09-01 and 10-01 ACE LRU part numbers are not interchangeable across your fleet
- Service Bulletins for older configurations can no longer be supported
- Cost of older original configuration piece parts is driving up repair costs near beyond economical repair thresholds
We have developed an exchange program for you, to take your fleets and spares inventory to the new fully interchangeable 10-02 ACE standard. This is how it works:
- You send us your old ACE for a core credit (~60% of the price of a new one)
- We will deliver you a new 10-02 ACE in exchange for your old unit
Not only do you get a new ACE, but will see these additional benefits:
- A four (4) year warranty for each new exchanged ACE
- Ability to manage a single part number across your entire fleet
- Better value than buying used serviceable market, at a lesser configuration, less warranty and making your interchangeability problems persist
Please contact our asset management team and they will be happy to help you.
Prices subject to change without notice.